97 in stock
iKrushers proprietary iKonic technology ensures that oils receive even surface to coil coverage, maximizing flavor and vapor production, matched with the safest lab tested hardware available. iKrushers iKonic technology is the industry standard.
- iKonic Ceramic technology, which can safely be heated time over time without compromising the integrity or releasing any harmful elements
- Medical Grade PCTG Tank
- Customizable POD System available in 1.0ml
- Stainless Steel center rod post
- Haptic feedback connection
- Next generation ceramic coil Technology
- The proprietary locking mechanism, providing the lowest failure/leak ratio in the industry Customizable battery shell options
Supply Chain and Manufacturing
iKrusher provides brands the unique opportunity to create both custom OEM and ODM utilizing our proprietary branded vape technology. Our in-house team operates the largest international GMP Certified, ISO 9001, RoHS Compliant facilities in the world. Our international resources, paired with local stateside facilities allows us to have a consistent, hands-on approach to quality control. What this means for you is less device failure, consistent product performance, and lower costs without sacrificing quality, technology, or design. Our team members are involved with you, each step of the way. From Q&A, to design, engineering, and packaging our team is here to support your brand’s needs.
|Tank Capacity||1.0 mL|
|Voltage||3.7V for first second, 3.2V afterwards|
|Battery Material||Anodized aluminum alloy|
|Charging port||Micro USB|
|Center Rod Post||Lead-free copper|
|Intake Hole||2 * 1.3mm|
|Coil||Horizontal Solid Ceramic Rod|
CIGAR Pod Filling Instructions
- Use a blunt nose syringe to pull your oil into the syringe.
- Place the blunt nose syringe tip to the bottom of the pod in either the right or left filling openings.
- Inject your oil slowly until the pod until it is full.
- We recommend leaving a very small amount of space. if your oil is pre-measured in either 0.5mL (Half-Gram) or 1.0mL (Full-Gram) please disregard this note.
- After the oil is filled, push the mouthpiece down until it has snapped into place.
- iKrusher’s proprietary pod systems are engineered to provide the lowest leak/failure in the industry.
If your company is mass-producing oils and need specific filling instructions for a commercial filling machine, please contact your equipment manufacturer.
Frequently Asked Questions
The most common questions can be answered below if you can’t find the the answer you’re looking for please contact us using the button below.
The CIGAR is built to be compatible with a variety of oils ranging from a mid-range viscosity to a high viscosity. We recommend not cutting your distillate by more than 20%. CIGAR pods are not intended to be filled with a low viscosity extract or else leakage may occur.
OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) for CIGAR Pods have a MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) of 5000 pcs. The price varies case by case depending on the complexity and demand of your project. If you’re interested in doing an OEM, custom pod, or white label please contact us.
CIGAR pods are intended for one time use only and we do not condone alternative methods to refilling a ‘used’ pod as this may compromise the integrity of your oils and our hardware.
Yes, we do offer custom packaging on bulk OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) orders only. If you’re interested in doing an OEM, Custom Device, or White Label Device please contact us. Our team of designers and engineers are here to help you from concept to creation.
CBD, Distillate, e-Liquid
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.